The PIVOT program aims to build positive bonds between youth and their community by expanding their support network and fostering positive social integration. PIVOT works with youth 12 to 19 years old. The program youth worker engages and interacts with participants directly in their environment (school, community-based, or public spaces) in order to identify and act on their needs and interests.
Some examples of what the program can offer:
- A mechanism to refer youth to resources, services, and activities in their community.
- Help youth realize their full potential, objectives and ambitions.
- Explore career and post-secondary education avenues.
- The opportunity to discover new interests and skills.
- A personalised referral and accompaniment from a qualified youth worker
The PIVOT youth worker for James Lyng Adult Education Centre is Crystal and she can be reached at:
Intervenante jeunesse Pivot | Pivot Youth Worker
Pronoms: Elle | Pronouns: She/her
Les YMCA du Québec | Réussite Scolaire - Pivot
5550, avenue du Parc Montréal, Qc H2V 4H1